Putting on the ‘Ritz’ in Cape Town
Guess what Hello Joburgers!? One of Cape Town‘s fave hotels has had a huge refresh and is ready to open it’s door just in time for summer, and we are thrilled to share the good news with you…
Iconic, The Ritz Hotel, in Sea Point will reopen it’s doors, and also those of it’s two high end restaurants in time for summer peak season, on 15 December 2017.
This is, the reinvention of an icon, if you will – design driven, and all about accessible luxury. The Ritz has held it’s prideful place for 45 years, and we are so excited to see the new look resort hotel.
The rooms range from Luxury to Deluxe and 1 Bedroom Suites, all of which have a stunning ocean view and there is plenty of safe parking at the hotel. Aren’t these rooms just beyond amazing!
In the heart of Cape Town, Sea Point, The V&A Waterfront and more – The Ritz offers the ideal location for a stay in our Mother City. Located just off Sea Point’s vibrant promenade and a short distance from the beach, this iconic building is so rich in history with unsurpassed, magnificent views of the ocean and city.
The two on site restaurants are stylish, glamorous and an experience.
· CASA Restaurant is possibly one of Cape Town’s most glamorous urban resort restaurants serving Cape Californian style food. All day pool-side dining is available – and you do not even need to be a hotel guest to enjoy this. The perfect venue for events and special occasions.
· The Top of The Ritz offers superb gourmet dining in Cape Town’s only revolving restaurant (an iconic landmark indeed) and space is limited to 80 seats per day. It is set to become one of the hottest venues for exclusive functions, and you cannot get a better view of the Atlantic Seaboard.
Latest posts by Hello Joburg (see all)
- LG introduce new AI technology on it’s smartphones - February 23, 2018
- Huge movie discounts at movies@ Montecasino - February 23, 2018
- Fry’s Foods release delicious meat free gourmet range - February 23, 2018
February 23, 2018
February 22, 2018
February 22, 2018