Five principles to consider when reinventing any space
Do you know what our least favourite word is? ‘lockdown’.
Admit it HJ you’re as exhausted as we are from hearing this word repeated in the last year. And with us now spending more than half our time stuck at home, we suggest you at least make it an invigorating one. With the help of Weylandts, we’ve put together a list of five important principles that you should take into consideration when reinventing a personal space at home.
1) Simple is best: changing just a few interior features could be the key to thriving both professionally and personally.
2) Did you know: colour, shape, texture –all these elements have a material effect on your psychological state and by extension, your physical health. So make the change.
3) Fun fact: 2017 study led by Maryam Banaei at Iran University of Science and Technology, found that curved forms like arches, wall curvatures and dome-shaped lighting are more emotionally stimulating and were rated as being more pleasurable.
4) Aim at removing clutter to not only free up physical space but, by extension, headspace for clearer thinking.
5) Have you heard the term “zoom fatigue?” It’s a thing. So re-structure and re-decorate your space.
What are you waiting for? Visit their website for a sneak peek of what’s in store.